Thursday 16 September 2010

Bangkok -- Michael Jackson spotted outside Burger King!

Ok, Ok, Ok, that was a sensationalist tabloid headline designed to catch your interest ... and it clearly worked, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this.

But it's sort of true.

You see, in Bangkok the other day I came face-to-face with Wacko Jacko. Jing jing!

The King of Pop was there. I saw him with my own eyes. Posing, as he usually does. But not moving very much. There again, I thought, of course he's not moving -- he's dead.

On closer inspection the eerily life-like figure was a wax model of Jackson, made especially for the all-new Madame Tussauds Wax Works set to open in Bangkok in December at Siam Discovery.

So beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it to be the first to see this legendary Wacko, I mean, Wax Museum when it opens.  It's sure to be a thriller, thriller. Don't matter if you're black or white. And I've run out of Jackson song titles to pun on ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

DO please leave your comments below ... always happy to hear feedback and suggestions from engaging fellow travellers (but if you are an auto-bot kindly $#@& off)