Thursday 6 January 2011

Amazing Thailand amazes everybody differently

A different style of tuk tuk in Chiang Keam
Over this festive season I've had friends, children and even my mother visiting me in Thailand.

I'm not sure if they call Thailand the Land of Smiles because the Thai people smile so much or because the happy travellers here smile so much..

But one thing I've noticed is this: I was able to devise a completely different itinerary for all 3 types of visitors, take them to different attractions, show them different places ... but all with the same satisfied result.

Thailand amazes people in different ways, but rest assured, you WILL be amazed. Jing jing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DO please leave your comments below ... always happy to hear feedback and suggestions from engaging fellow travellers (but if you are an auto-bot kindly $#@& off)