Monday 11 February 2013

Where to travel in Thailand? Thailand Jing Jing points you ...

 Dear first-time readers, sawasdee krub and welcome to my Thailand Jing Jing blog.

I have been travelling to the Kingdom for 25 years now (and had a base here for over 10 years), so I am happy to share my insider guide knowledge on how to travel Thailand and where to travel in Thailand.

So please cruise these pages and you should find what you are after ... valuable info such as:

+ Best time to travel to Thailand (noting that monsoon season is different on the east and west coasts)

+ Some great ideas and itineraries for your Thailand travel tour (I'm a fan of the do-it-yourself travel mentality by foot, bus, plane, car, motorcycle or elephant)

And generally I hope that -- as a travel guide for Thailand -- Thailand Jing Jing becomes one of your favourite sources of good and fun info. Drop me a note and do let me know.

What you will probably NOT find on these pages is:

+ How to go about getting a travel visa to Thailand (if in fact your country's citizens need one for tourism).

Frankly that's boring bureaucratic mind-numbing BS and there are other anoraks who deal with that sort of thing better than I do!

Cheers and jer gan (see you). Stu

2 comments:

  1. Phuket Thailand Beach is really beautiful and fantastic beach having breathtaking views. Samui villa for sale is good for the stay.

    http://edenproperty-samui.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Thailand is a most stunning and fabulous country of Asia. It has several tourist destinations. It is one of my most favorite countries of this continent. I love its culture, amusement parks, beaches and the taste of the foods. Recently I have decided to spend my winter vacations on this awesome place. First I will go to join shenandoah bus tours then move on this region. If you want to give me any suggestion or advice so please you are most welcome here. It will be my pleasure to have some precious advices.

    ReplyDelete

DO please leave your comments below ... always happy to hear feedback and suggestions from engaging fellow travellers (but if you are an auto-bot kindly $#@& off)